Under this link https://digitalhealthlab.ch/en/digital-health-forum/sleep the “Health Science research unit of the Zurich University of Applied Sciences (ZHAW)” has collected information and tips on the topic of “sleep”. In addition, four sleep apps were tested and evaluated. The listed advantages and disadvantages make a possible purchase decision easier for you.
If psychologically stressful situations (e.g. stress in everyday life, conflicts) or nightmares prevent you from falling asleep or sleeping through the night, it is worth talking to a psychotherapist. Dare to take the step!
At the beginning of May I move even closer to the station, to Paulstr. 5, behind the Migros Klubschule.
The cell biologist Dr. Bruce H. Lipton has discovered through his research that our cells react to both the environment and our thoughts (!). This explains why mindfulness, exercises to reduce stress and uncovering unconscious patterns are useful and beneficial to our health.
But there is much more in this book:
The two authors explain connections regarding world views (e.g. Darwinism), the monetary system, political systems and social norms and behaviour as well as research results from medicine.
But they don’t leave it at that, they convey ideas about how we – derived, among other things, from the fantastic interaction of the millions of cells in our bodies – can successfully master the challenges of our time.
A book that I can highly recommend!
Many people would answer this question with “a happy and fulfilled life”. But what does that mean?
- When do I feel happy (no matter how short the moment)?
- When do I feel that I have done something meaningful?
- What is important to me in life, e.g. regarding my health, my social contacts, my work?
- What do I therefore want to do more in the future?
- What do I therefore want to do less in the future?
If, for example, you have noticed that you are happy when you can use your strengths, ask yourself:
- How can I further develop these strengths?
- Where else can I use my strengths?
The sprouting and growing in nature, the colourfulness of the different flowers and the chirping of the birds invite us to consciously perceive our surroundings. During a daily (even short) walk you can discover the prosperity and observe the daily progress.
- How do you feel about it?
- Do you feel different after the walk?
- What has changed in your body and feelings?